Like cheese? You will love #TGCCF!
There is no other place in Canada where you can sample so many different Canadian cheeses and purchase them at direct-from-producer prices than The Great Canadian Cheese Festival.
If you like cheese, you will love the sixth edition of #TGCCF—now the biggest artisan cheese show in North America—on June 4-5, 2016, at Picton Fairgrounds in the heart of Ontario’s Prince Edward County, just south of Belleville in Bay of Quinte Region, near spectacular Sandbanks Provincial Park.
Show hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. With more than 500 foods and beverages to taste and buy, one day will not be enough, so make a weekend of it!
Value-added admission features:
- Express access to more than 130 exhibitors and vendors
- Get to know outstanding Canadian cheesemakers face-to-face
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase
- Tokens no longer needed. Exhibitors and vendors generally offer samples for free, or occasionally request a nominal fee.
- Festival tote bag for your purchases
- Glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+)
- Informative cheese seminars presented by Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Dairy farm animals and displays
- Food court
- Live music
- Plus FREE parking.
The best value in admission is the two-day pass for $75. A one-day pass is $50. One day simply isn't enough for all the cheese and artisan foods to sample. Special pricing for seniors and groups. Children 15 and younger admitted free when accompanied by an adult. Click here to order tickets online. For tickets for groups of 10 or more, click here.
For additional information or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1.866.865.2628.
PLANNING TO ATTEND FOR THE FIRST TIME?
- Click to download the 2015 Best of Show Buyer's Guide
- View it online with all links active for your convenience
- Click here for sights and sounds of #TGCCF as captured by Joe Hache
The Great Canadian Cheese Festival is produced by Cheese Lover Productions with the generous support of Celebrate Ontario and our Diamond Sponsor, Dairy Farmers of Canada, with additional support from: