Thank you, one and all!
Total attendance for the fifth anniversary Great Canadian Cheese Festival was 5,055. That’s an increase of 9.7% over last year’s 4,607. Dates for next year are June 4-5, 2016. Tickets go on sale just in time for Christmas.
NEW: Best of Show Buyer's Guide
We're on TV!
- Artisan cheese from coast to coast showcased at #TGCCF
- Our Cheese-Head-in-Chief talks Ontario cheese on Breakfast Television
On YouTube, too
We make the news!
We get blogged
- She wishes the Cheese Festival was a monthly event
- Ottawa Foodie Girlz do the Cheese Festival
- Take a Road trip to Prince Edward County—and #TGCCF
- Carry On Kitchen
- Judgement Day/Canadian Amateur Cheesemaking Awards
The sixth annual Cheese Festival takes place June 4-5, 2016. The venue is Picton Fairgrounds in the heart of Ontario’s Prince Edward County, just south of Belleville in Bay of Quinte Region, near spectacular Sandbanks Provincial Park.
The Great Canadian Cheese Festival is produced by Cheese Lover Productions with the generous support of Celebrate Ontario and our Diamond Sponsor, Dairy Farmers of Canada, with additional support from: