Award winners to taste and buy
Winners in the Canadian Cheese Awards will be featured at the fourth annual Great Canadian Cheese Festival. You’ll be able to sample and purchase Le Baluchon, the Canadian Cheese of the Year, as well as most of the other 30 prize winners in the recent competition.
As a matter of fact, You Be the Judge! as we determine the People’s Choice for Canadian Cheese of the Year. Sample the best cheeses made in Canada in a three-hour marathon tutored tasting. Evaluate and score them just like a judge would in a competition.
There’s much more at the biggest artisan cheese show in Canada, taking place June 7 and 8 in Picton, Ontario:
- Meet Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers
- Taste and buy more than 125 cheeses
- Sample fine wine, craft beer and more
- Taste and buy a cornucopia of artisan foods
- Learn in All You Need Is Cheese® seminars
- Take one of two cheese dairy tours
- Lean to make appetizers with cheese
- Learn how to pair artisan cheese with fine wine or craft beer
- Plus FREE parking!
Advance ticket sales are under way. Click here to save 15% on admission. Enter the code CF14AT before placing order.
Click here for tickets to Tutored Tastings, Cheese Tours and Cooking with Cheese. Hurry, as special events like Gastronomy on the Farm with Jamie Kennedy tend to sell out before June 7 and 8.
The Great Canadian Cheese Festival is produced with the generous support of Celebrate Ontario and our Diamond Sponsor, Dairy Farmers of Canada, with additional support from:
|Gold Sponsor||Presenting Partner|