Thank you, one and all!
Much thanks to each and every cheese lover who attended the fourth annual Great Canadian Cheese Festival in 2014. Your passion for cheese and enthusiasm for the Festival are truly an inspiration.
Total attendance was 4,528—an increase of 9% over 2013. It just keeps getting bigger and better!
The many positive comments from attendees as well as exhibitors indicate it was not only the biggest Cheese Festival ever but the best yet. Check out the coverage and many photos:
- Makers+Mongers photo album by Jane Churchill
- Cheesemakers gone wild at Makers+Mongers by Vanessa Simmons
- Cheese Festival photo album by Vanessa Simmons
- Fourth Festival Gets Cheesier, Belleville Intelligencer
- Blogger Rosalyn Gambhir’s photo album and her recap of the highlights
- Gastronomy on the Farm with Jamie Kennedy, photos by Mara Holdenried
- Beer vs Wine – Which goes better with cheese?
- Crystal Palace photo album by Jane Churchill
- Crystal Palace Courtyard photo album by Jane Churchill
- Artisan Foods Marketplace photo album by Jane Churchill
- Curling Club photo album by Jane Churchill
- Fairgrounds photo album by Jane Churchill
- All You Need Is Cheese Seminars, photos by Jane Churchill
- Tutored Cheese Tastings, photos by Jane Churchill
- And still more photos.
Dates for next year are June 6-7, 2015. Click here to receive news about next year’s Festival and special offers.
The Great Canadian Cheese Festival is produced by Cheese Lover Productions with the generous support of Celebrate Ontario and our Diamond Sponsor, Dairy Farmers of Canada, with additional support from: