WELCOME, GROUPS AND TOURS!
Groups and tours are most welcome at The Great Canadian Cheese Festival.
Group ticket purchases include:
- Discounted pricing
- Free admission for group co-ordinator/tour guide
- Free admission for group driver
- Plenty of FREE parking for cars, vans or buses
- Fast processing upon arrival at the Festival’s main entrance at Picton Fairgrounds.
Each ticket includes:
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase, including 200 artisan and farmstead cheeses.
- Chance to meet Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers face-to-face, including many from Québec.
- Informative Tasting+Pairing cheese seminars.
- Express access to more than 100 exhibitors and vendors, including specialty foods, small-batch wine, craft beer, craft cider and—NEW!—spirits.
- SWAG! An insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases and a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+).
- Local VQA wines and cider available for purchase by bottle or case (19+).
- Dairy Farm, with animals and displays, including the sweetest water buffalo you’ll ever meet.
- Access to Food Court, featuring—NEW!— J.K. Fries and Braised-Beef Poutine from Jamie Kennedy Kitchens.
- Live music by Starpainters trio in the Prince Edward County Pavilion.
Group Ticket Prices
- Groups of 10 or more – $30 each + HST SAVE $20 PER TICKET!
- Groups of 30 or more – $25 each + HST SAVE $25 PER TICKET!
Please email the Festival’s Ticket Office by clicking here with the particulars of your group, or simply call 1-866-865-2628.
After your request is accepted, you’ll receive a password to purchase tickets online no later than May 26, 2017.
All sales are final. There are no refunds. Cancellations can be transferred to 2018.