The Great Canadian Cheese Festival is on hiatus in 2018 so we can focus all resources on developing an expanded Canadian Cheese Awards program in Toronto on June 6-7 complete with the first-ever Artisan Cheese Night Market. Click here for information and tickets.
WELCOME, GROUPS AND TOURS!
Groups and tours are most welcome at The Great Canadian Cheese Festival.
Group ticket purchases include:
- Discounted pricing
- Free admission for group co-ordinator/tour guide
- Free admission for group driver
- Plenty of FREE parking for cars, vans or buses
- Fast processing upon arrival at the Festival’s main entrance at Picton Fairgrounds.
Each ticket includes:
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase, including 200 artisan and farmstead cheeses.
- Chance to meet Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers face-to-face, including many from Québec.
- Informative Tasting+Pairing cheese seminars.
- Express access to more than 100 exhibitors and vendors, including specialty foods, small-batch wine, craft beer, craft cider and—NEW!—spirits.
- SWAG! An insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases and a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+).
- Local VQA wines and cider available for purchase by bottle or case (19+).
- Dairy Farm, with animals and displays, including the sweetest water buffalo you’ll ever meet.
- Access to Food Court, featuring—NEW!— J.K. Fries and Braised-Beef Poutine from Jamie Kennedy Kitchens.
- Live music by Starpainters trio in the Prince Edward County Pavilion.
Group Ticket Prices
- Groups of 10 or more – $30 each + HST SAVE $20 PER TICKET!
- Groups of 30 or more – $25 each + HST SAVE $25 PER TICKET!
Please email the Festival’s Ticket Office by clicking here with the particulars of your group, or simply call 1-866-865-2628.
After your request is accepted, you’ll receive a password to purchase tickets online no later than May 26, 2017.
All sales are final. There are no refunds. Cancellations can be transferred to 2018.