FOR CHEESE LOVERS, ALL ROADS LEAD TO PICTON
Top 10 reasons why you’ll be sure to enjoy the seventh annual Great Canadian Cheese Festival in Picton, Ontario, on June 3-4, 2017:
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase, including 200 artisan and farmstead cheeses.
- Chance to meet Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers face-to-face, including many from Québec.
- Informative cheese seminars on a variety of topics.
- Express access to more than 100 exhibitors and vendors, including specialty foods, small-batch wine, craft beer, craft cider and—NEW!—spirits.
- SWAG! An insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases and a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+).
- Local VQA wines and cider available for purchase by bottle or case (19+).
- Dairy Farm, with animals and displays, including the sweetest water buffalo you’ll ever meet.
- Food Court, featuring—NEW!— J.K. Fries and Braised-Beef Poutine from Jamie Kennedy Kitchens.
- Live music by Starpainters trio in the Prince Edward County Pavilion.
- Ample FREE parking.
- Super Saturday (June 3) OR Super Sunday (June 4): All features listed above. Super Ticket $50 plus tax per day.
- BEST BUY: Weekend VIP Pass (June 3 AND 4): Admission Saturday and Sunday with VIP access at 10 a.m., one hour before show opens to public. PLUS reserved seating at informative Cheese Seminars. PLUS all features listed above. Weekend VIP Pass $75 plus tax.
Tickets can be ordered in advance below or purchased at the door. Children 15 and younger admitted FREE when accompanied by an adult. Special pricing for groups of 10+.
Please note some vendors may require token payment for samples, especially adult beverages.
Tickets for special attractions such as Quinte Farm to Table Tour and Cooking with Cheese with Cynthia Peters can be ordered below. Click here for tickets to the Jamie Kennedy dinner at his farm celebrating Canadian cheese on Saturday, June 3.
BUY TICKETS HERE
No fee charged for ticket purchases online. All ticket sales final. No refunds.