ORDER YOUR #TGCCF TICKETS TODAY!
There is no other place that you can sample so many different Canadian cheeses and purchase them at direct-from-producer prices than at The Great Canadian Cheese Festival.
If you love cheese, you will love the seventh edition of #TGCCF—now the biggest artisan cheese show in North America—on June 3-4, 2017, at Picton Fairgrounds in the heart of Ontario’s Prince Edward County, just south of Belleville and Highway 401 in Bay of Quinte Region.
Show hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Close to 6,000 cheese lovers are expected to attend.
You will be able to sample and purchase close to 200 different cheeses made by artisan producers from Atlantic Canada to British Columbia. You’ll be able to meet cheesemakers themselves, including many from Québec.
All in all, cheese producers, specialty food producers, small-batch wineries, craft breweries, craft cideries, a distillery and other exhibitors and vendors have reserved 130+ booths. There will be an estimated 500 foods and beverages on offer, much more than you can take in during one day. Plan to make a weekend of it! Consider the Weekend VIP Pass ticket option described below.
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase, including 200 artisan cheeses
- Chance to meet Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers face-to-face, including many from Québec
- Express access to more than 130 exhibitors and vendors, including specialty foods, small-batch wine, craft beer, craft cider and—NEW!—spirits
- Local VQA wines and cider available for purchase by bottle or case (19+)
- Dairy Farm, with animals and displays, including the sweetest water buffalo you’ll ever meet
- Food Court, featuring—NEW!— J.K. Fries and poutine from Jamie Kennedy Kitchens
- Plus ample FREE parking.
NEW TICKET OPTIONS FOR 2017:
- Weekend VIP Pass (June 3 and 4): Admission Saturday and Sunday with VIP access at 10 a.m., one hour before show opens to public. PLUS reserved seating at Cheese Seminars. Includes all attractions listed above PLUS EXTRAS such as Cheese Seminars, insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases, a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+), live music and more. Weekend VIP Pass $75 plus tax.
- Super Saturday (June 3): All attractions listed above PLUS EXTRAS such as Cheese Seminars, insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases, a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+), live music and more. Super Ticket $50 plus tax.
- Super Saver Sunday (June 4): All attractions listed above, WITHOUT EXTRAS such as Cheese Seminars, a Festival tote bag, a souvenir Festival glass and live music. No-Frills Ticket only $25 plus tax.
Families are welcome. Children 15 and younger admitted FREE when accompanied by an adult. Special pricing for groups of 10+.
Please note some vendors may require token payment for samples.
BUY TICKETS HERE
No fee charged for ticket purchases online. All ticket sales final. No refunds.