FREE cheese curds at #TGCCF!
Thanks to St. Albert Cheese Co-op, the first 1,000 ticket holders admitted on Saturday, June 4, will enjoy a sample package of freshly made cheese curds. Soft and creamy, St. Albert curds have a delightful squeaky sound when chewed.
There is no other place in Canada where you can sample so many different Canadian cheeses and purchase them at direct-from-producer prices than The Great Canadian Cheese Festival.
If you love cheese, you will love the sixth edition of #TGCCF—now the biggest artisan cheese show in North America—on June 4-5, 2016, at Picton Fairgrounds in the heart of Ontario’s Prince Edward County, just south of Belleville in Bay of Quinte Region, near spectacular Sandbanks Provincial Park.
Show hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Express access to more than 130 exhibitors and vendors
- Get to know Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers face-to-face
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase
- Tokens no longer in use. Exhibitors and vendors generally offer samples for free, or occasionally request a nominal fee.
- Festival tote bag for your purchases
- Glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+)
- Informative cheese seminars presented by Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Dairy farm animals and displays
- Food court
- Live music
- Plus FREE parking.
Rush seating for seminars and presentations.
A one-day pass is $50. The best value is the two-day pass for $75. One day isn't enough for all the cheese and artisan foods to sample. Special pricing for seniors and groups. Children 15 and younger admitted free when accompanied by an adult. Place your order below. No fee charged for ticket purchases online. All ticket sales final. No refunds.
For tickets for groups of 10 or more, click here.
There is so much to do at the Cheese Festival—and in the County—that you'll want to make a weekend of it. For information on accommodations, click here.