Information refers to 2015 event. Information on the 2016 Festival will be available soon.
Great Canadian Cheese Festival
There is no other event in Canada whose chief objective is to promote Canadian cheese and cheesemakers and the consumption of Canadian artisan and farmstead cheese.
Don't miss it!
- Taste and purchase Canadian cheese from coast to coast
- Meet leading cheesemakers from Quebec, Ontario and the rest of Canada
- Sample Canadian Cheese Grand Prix winning cheeses
- Learn about the best in Canadian cheese at special seminars by Dairy Farmers of Canada in the All You Need Is Cheese Annex
- See the animals that produce milk for cheese at the Festival Dairy Farm.
- Learn to cook with artisan cheese at From the Farm Cooking School.
- Enjoy an unforgettable evening on Chef Jamie Kennedy's farm in Prince Edward County.
- Kick back at Makers+Mongers in Cheeseburger Paradise.
- Share your passion for cheese with kindred spirits from across Canada.
Canadian artisan cheese—in all its delicious variations—is the primary focus of The Great Canadian Cheese Festival, but Canadian fine wine and craft beer are also featured, along with a cornucopia of artisanal foods.
It’s a win-win scenario for hundreds of producers and thousands of consumers.
Consumer interest in sustainable food products such as artisan cheese is growing. Making consumers aware of locally produced cheese will lead to increased demand for products and services throughout the value chain, from cheesemongers and cheesemakers to the dairy farmers who milk the cows, goats, sheep and water buffalo that start the chain by turning grass into milk.
By featuring Canadian winemakers, craft brewers and cider producers, as well as makers of artisan foods, consumer demand for such locally produced products will also increase.
|Gold Sponsor||Principal Partner||Presenting Partner|